Monday 16 July 2012

Day 93: Unconditional Love Explained



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that Man Created Unconditional Love to try and Manipulate God and Each Other by stating that Unconditional Love is the Acceptance of Each Other as Perfect just the Way Each is, Implying that God’s Love will never harm its Creation, as God Made Man with Flaws and with a Reason, thus it is Acceptable to Be a SINNER/Faulty.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that man in fact Created Man through the MIND without Even KNOWING How Each Child, as a Product in Essence of the Parent, is Faulty – because the Parents have No Clue How Character Building actually Functions, and Created God as the Culprit and Scapegoat that Must be Unconditionally Loving as God Created the Child the Way the Child Turns out as a Character - but that is THE BIGGEST LIE, man is actually the Product of Man and Unconditional Love is used as the Excuse to Not Look at What is actually Being Created by Man as Man.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that Man uses Unconditional Love as the Excuse NOT to Investigate How Character Building turns into Personality as Human Nature, as the One using Unconditional Love, like the Flaws that can be used to abuse others. This Love of God is Imprinted on each child with the Justification that Apparently Man did Not Create this World and there MUST Be a HIGHER Force that DID this, WITH EVIL and all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that Parents WILL Make Sure Children Accept a Higher Intelligence as Creator that Apparently Created Man Flawed – and will Create the God/Intelligence Character as a Character with all the Presence and Energy Required to Take on this Character when the Parent INSISTS that God Must be the Creator and God is Loving – He will Never Unreasonably Judge His Creation, so it is okay to be Flawed – but in the Reality of What’s Here, the Parent Created the Child in Every Way, From Egg and Semen to the Personality Character the Child will Become – and NO GOD is EVER Involved in ANY Way Whatsoever, in ANY Part of this Process – and THIS, EVERY HUMAN BEING ON EARTH KNOWS.


I commit myself to SHOW that GOD is Never Involved in Anything, and Only Exists as a Make Believe Made Up Character in the MIND of People, THIS Taught in Less than Appropriate Way by Parents to Ensure that Abuse on Earth is Justified.

I commit myself to SHOW that the Nature of Man is Programmable and thus Man Can be Perfect as Life on Earth and actually IS Able to Create a World that is Best for All once the Lie of God is Seen and Removed From its Pedestal in the Memory of Man.

I commit myself to show that LOVE IS CONDITIONAL as Love WOULD ENSURE that NO One Suffers in the Name of Self-Interest and that Self-Interest is the Condition that must Be Unconditioned for Love to Actually Exist as the ONENESS of Equality.

No comments:

Post a Comment