Sunday 2 September 2012

Day 141: Narrative and True Activism

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not Realize that all humans are Characters keeping a Narrative Going as a Living Story, As if in a Fictional Book with Multi-Dimensional Storylines all Converging to One END, Serving the Characters’ Interest with No IDEA of what Life Really IS.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not Realize that the Narrative Exercise Such Control over the Storyline, that Each Character keep all Connected Characters in line with the Story, and Ostracize Any Character that goes Outside the Narrative by Cutting them out of the Story, as If Each Character in its Primary Design is Writing its Own Book of Life, as per the Words its Living as a Living Story, Seeking the Ultimate Experiences and Exhilaration as if That is the Meaning of Life or Presumed to Be the Meaning of Life, with Nothing less than the Ultimate Story Befitting the Character’s Unconscious Desire Seen as Important, as if Driven by an Invisible Force Intent on Satisfying Each Character Individually and all Characters together as One, a truly Quantum Mechanical Engineering Fete that in its Genius, Makes Each character Believe that Some Greater Plan is at Work, in the meantime it is Each Character itself that is the Force that Force the Story On, Regardless of the Signs that this Story being Lived is in fact a Lie, an Illusion, and destroying in its Wake Everything that is Real, with No Way of stopping until it is too late to Change the Story.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the Individual Narration is So Interactive and Flowing as Each Character, that No One Notice that they are Only Following a Preprogrammed Storyboard, that Compel each Character to speak the Next Line of Words and take the Next Action, to let this Flow, because Each Character knows, to Stop the Story is to Stop the Character is to Stop What has Been accepted as Life on Earth, and because the Characters know nothing But the Narrative, the Character cannot Stop, as the Character’s Existence depends on its Place in the Story.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the Narrative is so perfectly designed that the Environment and other Characters in the Story Compel each New Character arriving on the Scene into the Scene to Act as if Driven by Law, According to What the Story Narrative Requires, Making Life on Earth as characters Seem alive and the Very Questioning of this Story, to be Seen as a form of treachery, trying to Assassinate the Characters and Causing the Characters to Not Fulfill its Story, Something Characters are wiling to Die for, as the end of a Characters’ Story is the Death of the Character Anyway.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that this Narrative is Programmed Into the Flesh through the Mind, to become the Consciousness of the Character that Comes to its Moment of truth when it becomes Accepted in the Role to Play in the Story, which is then Embraced to be Lived so Fully, that Nothing else but the Character Exist.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that this Narrative as Life on Earth is the Perfect Prison, where Even those Crying Wolf are just Part of the Story, not Realizing that Unless that Which is the Container of Information as the Story is Stopped - which is the MIND, the Story will Continue to its objective, to keep the Characters in the Story ‘till the Individual Story of each Character Ends in a Graven Image as just another Memory on which the Next Storyline is Based, Making Memory the Holy Grail of the Narrative, and Whomsoever Control the Memory, Control the Information, Control the Story, and Control the Characters - and so the Story Continues with Life Never Ever Present in Any Life of Any Person on Earth.

I commit myself to SHOW that this Story Can have a different Narrative which is Best for All Life.

I commit myself to SHOW that None of the Characters have a Clue How the Story is Being Directed by the MIND, with Each Character Believing they are Directing their Character’s Lives Themselves.

I commit myself to SHOW that All the Systems that Manage the StoryBoard of the FILM in which the character Interact, is Part of the Foundation of Every Character and as such, the Systems from Economics, to Government, to Education, to Religion is in fact the Design of the Character Forcing Each other to Remain Tied to the Story No Matter What, like a Marriage, until Death Do Us Part.

I commit myself to Call on the Characters to Stop for 21 Days, Breathing to Watch this Story Unfold and to See How Characters React when you Refuse to Play your Role, and You will Note the Extent to which the Story and Characters will Go, to make sure You DO NOT QUESTION Life on Earth as the Program.

I commit myself to SHOW that the Narrative is Now Externalized as the Way Society Functions for all to See Who Each One is as the Story of this World, to Decide if this is the Book of Life Each one want to WRITE with the Consequence that goes with it, OR if One WILL Decide to Stop Participation in the Narrative, to Bring this Story to SILENCE that Life at Last May Be BORN from the Physical.

Related articles
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment: