Saturday 16 August 2014

Day 550: Demons don't Exist


Continuing from Day 549: Demons Taught me the Secrets of Jesus - Introduction 
Demons Taught me the Secrets of Jesus - Introduction - See more at: http://creationsjourneytolife.blogspot.com/#sthash.6MnEC0pY.dpuf

- See more at: http://creationsjourneytolife.blogspot.com/#sthash.6MnEC0pY.dpuf
Day 549: Demons Taught me the Secrets of Jesus - Introduction - See more at: http://creationsjourneytolife.blogspot.com/#sthash.6MnEC0pY.dpuf
Day 549: Demons Taught me the Secrets of Jesus - Introduction - See more at: http://creationsjourneytolife.blogspot.com/#sthash.6MnEC0pY.dpuf
Day 549: Demons Taught me the Secrets of Jesus - Introduction - See more at: http://creationsjourneytolife.blogspot.com/#sthash.6MnEC0pY.dpuf


Now, I never believed that demons existed. To me, in spite of many that tried to prove it to me, going as far as using the Bible as to prove that apparently Demons existed, I simply could not understand that being possible.

Because to me, everything existing was of God. God, the Father, was everything. I didn’t necessarily consider Jesus as God’s Equal. I more considered God as the Equal, as the Answer, as the Way; and that all come from God.

Thus by virtue of its origin, Perfect, and therefore I was embracing the principle of the Image and Likeness of God, within which I understood the way that Jesus walked, must have been similar. And that what Jesus presented, was the Principle of Forgiveness.

Now, initially I entered a world that was strange.

First studying at the Potchefstroom University, studying initially Engineering and then Law. And then in that single year finding out that in spite of my prolific ability to read, I was in fact not reading, I was in fact taking in information without understanding it. And therefore, in spite of reading, I was not processing the information. I did a course at the University which changed my life forever. Where I developed the ability to process information, something I’ve never had. And I became quite convinced, that if the World could read and process information, we would have a New World. Yet, it wasn’t forthcoming.

So, having that in the so called ‘back of my mind’, I walked the journey to find out ‘Why is it, that in spite of the examples of we had and despite the message of God, the world is in fact nowhere close to the Teaching of Jesus or God and there seems to be no progression happening in fact. We’re going backwards very fast. And this going backwards is certainly, causing a lot of harm to a lot of people.’
At the time, although I was embracing animals and bugs and plants and so on from young, and they were always very much part of my life – my primary focus was not on that, but on the Human Being.
And me not accepting that Demons existed and I have not been able to find any proof that Demons existed. To me the only point is Demon that exited was that the person itself was creating it.


No comments:

Post a Comment